This delicious yet simple Breaded Chicken Recipe can be a healthy alternative for Fried chicken if you wish to avoid too much grease and oil. The cost of preparing this recipe will be a few dollars lesser than that of ordinary fried chicken. Imagine, you will enjoy a lower cholesterol food at a price that fits your budget. Truly amazing!
The recipe calls for Italian breadcrumbs, but you can always use regular breadcrumbs. As for the olive oil, please do not use any substitute. It will be good for you if we do it that way. Enjoy this recipe!
Breaded Chicken Recipe
- 2 lbs chicken drumsticks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Italian breadcrumbs
- Combine olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and ground pepper. Mix well.
- Pour mixture over the chicken drumsticks. Massage the chicken with your hands until all sides are well coated. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dredge drumsticks in Italian breadcrumbs, and then arrange in greased baking tray.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Serve with sauteed or steamed vegetables.
Number of servings (yield): 4